Creating my ePortfolio proposal was a critical step for this project. It forced me to clearly identify my eP’s audience, purpose, required resources, and one of the most important elements for me…the guiding questions.
Another important part of the proposal process was peer reviewing. Not only did I have the opportunity to critically assess two peer proposals, but I received feedback from two of my peers. Both of these steps were opportunities for learning. The feedback I received was helpful:
- My driving questions will be an effective way to guide my eP construction.
- What will my driving metaphor be? (Which I have since decided!)
- Do I want my eP to be something I carry forward after MET? Are there further applications for it?
- How will I include the social construction of knowledge in my eP’s theme?
- What media/tools will I use to connect with my metaphor?
I really appreciated the affirmation of my guiding questions. I need them to guide me all the way through this eP process.